- Tell me about your domestic projects.
- Please see the Projects in Japan page for details of our projects.
- Tell me about your overseas projects.
- Please see the Overseas Projects page for details of our projects.
- How many households can wind energy provide for?
- It depends. Generally, a 10MW wind farm generates enough electricity for about 6,100 households in Japan (assuming the wind farm is operating at 25% capacity and a typical household consumes 300kWh/month of electricity).
- How much CO2 can wind energy reduce?
- It depends. Generally, a 10MW wind farm is expected to cut 12,000 tons of CO2 (per year) compared with an oil-fired power plant and 15,000 tons of CO2 (per year) compared with a coal-fired thermal power plant.
- For inquiries regarding interviews, etc. of the Eurus Energy Group
- Please contact USAMI of the Corporate Communications and Environmental Management Office, Eurus Energy Holdings Corporation.
Kamiyacho Central Place 7th Floor, 3-13, Toranomon 4-Chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
Tel: +81-3-5404-5300 / Fax: +81-3-5404- 5301
- To contact us, we ask that you please also use the inquiry form.